This young kid came to the door asked me to verify my name on the electric supply bill.And then wanted to do this phone call with numbers I let him.

Personally i thought it was just like verifying with my electric supplier. yeah I know learned the hard way. Anyways I let him see the bill agreed to this *** phone call consent *** and I had unintentionally or un knowingly. Just signed up for clearview electric supply.

After he left I got on google and was happy to see im not the *** person around. So after reading resolutions I decided it is best to call met ed he showed up on a saturday so I had to wait till monday they said they sent me a letter regarding the switch and as soon as I get it to call and say this isn't correct. So I got the letter on a Saturday and of course are closed on Saturday so today is Monday and that's when I called after going to the automated voice system they said it was too late and I had to contact the supplier aka clearview. So they havw a 3 day cancel period well I obviously missed that so I guess I have to pay 50 dollars to end it now.

They kept pushing to keep me but i stayed firm on canceling.Then all the guy says is sorry you felt that way about the whole lying thing .

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Clearview Energy?

Comments