Clearview representatives were 3 times to my house and the three told him I was not interested and very upset third man told me that he was the supervisor who had been inept that were very slow. I repeated that I was not interested and very rudely slammed my door saying bad words, when I told my husband this out immediately to confront the man and noticed that this man had urinated on the door of my house, then call the police and he ran away before they arrived.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Shirleyaas11 is overall dissatisfied with Clearview Energy and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Clearview Energy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Utility category for more informed decision or compare Clearview Energy to other companies on our site.

Lynn, Massachusetts, United States #1221928

Probably Scammed by Clearview. Does anybody have their email addressso I can ensure I do not get their electric supplyer or I did not sign on in error.zek

My email address is: